Bombay Hospital College of Nursing Admission Notice - 2019
The Bombay Hospital College of Nursing was established in the year 1952.The College conducts four years Basic B.Sc.Nursing Course and Two years M.Sc.Nursing Course.
M.Sc.NURSING COURSE ( TWO YEARS)
Total seats: 19 ( Medical Surgical Nursing-8,Pediatric Nursing-6, Community Health Nursing-5)
Total Vacant Seats : 12 ( Medical Surgical Nursing-4, Pediatric Nursing-4, Community Health Nursing-4)
- Female candidates should be a Registered Nurse and Registered
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of
B.Sc.Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc.Nursing with minimum of 55 %
- Minimum one year of work experience after State Nursing Council
- Institutional Entrance test.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- 25 % seats are available for reserved category as per Govt.rules.
For More details visit our website www.bombayhospital.com
Contact : The Principal, Bombay Hospital College of Nursing, 3rd Floor,
Annexe Bldg.,12,New Marine Lines, Mumbai-400020
Tel No 022-22067676Ext 311/283,022-22039962, Fax: 022-22080871