|Location||Ground Floor, MRC (Rear Side)|
|For Appointment||022-22067676 Extn 229,227|
|Dept. Timings||8 am to 5 pm|
|Doctor||Dr S K Bhargav|
Bombay Hospital is one of the premiere private institute providing Radiotherapy facilities for cancer patients. It was established initially in 1973 with Deep X Ray unit (Maximar) and Cobalt Units (Janus & Picker). These were decommissioned and new setup was established in the year 2000, with below mentioned facilities.
Till today this department has provided radiotherapy treatment for more than 20,000 patients with external beam radiation and more than 5,000 brachytherapy treatments.
- Bombay Hospital has Linear Accelerator - Siemens Primus.
- Dual photon energy (6MV and 15MV)
- Multiple electron energies. (6MeV, 9MeV, 12MeV, 15MeV, 18MeV, 21MeV)
- Micro-Selectron HDR for Brachytherapy
- With new PET CT simulator we do CT and PETCT based planning for patients for exact localization of the tumor.
- Image fusion capability with planning CT is available to fuse the PETCT or MRI Images to help correct tumor identification and targeting tumor.
- Planning is done with Philips AqSim software.
- Immobilization devices for all sites and laser based setup is available to ensure daily treatment positioning and accuracy.
- Conformal beam shaping 3DCRT technique is available with Multi leaf collimators
- SRS and SRT treatment with help of BrainLab.
- Bombay Hospital provides integrated cancer treatment with expert opinion of oncosurgeons, neurosurgeons, medical oncologists and team of radiation oncologists.